- For companies
In view of comprehensive processes such as digitisation, globalisation or industry 4.0, constant change and new challenges are less the exception than the rule in today’s world. This makes it all the more essential for companies to react professionally to these changes and thereby actively and self-determinedly shape their own future.
The mere accumulation of theoretical knowledge is not enough to set the course for the future. It requires a practical implementation of this knowledge into a sustainable and forward-looking strategy for the company. In addition, there is a need for competent managers and junior managers who will encounter the unknown as creative personalities by implementing innovative projects and thus sustainably securing the competitiveness of their company. We, SIBE Scientific Projects (SISP), stand for this transfer between science and industry with our range of research and courses. We deal scientifically with key issues for companies, such as leadership, personality and innovation, and at the same time ensure that the results are directly implemented in practice by designing innovative research formats that are tailored to the company’s specific needs. Thanks to our many years of experience in collaborating with a wide variety of companies, we are at your side as a competent partner to help you master your entrepreneurial challenges!
- Realisation of your research project as well as structured support within the framework of a doctorate, which is intensively supervised by one of our professors.
- Conception and realization of innovative research formats, which are tailored to the requirements of your research project.
- Within the framework of the transfer-oriented “Doctorate of Business Administration”, concrete solutions for the challenges in your company are generated
- Research expertise in leadership, innovation and personality proven through numerous publications
- Connection to our international research network
- Recruitment of the doctoral candidate (m/f/d) according to your specifications including a structured assessment of the candidate’s competencies
- Secondment and retention of own employees
- Early retention of young talents in order to build them up in your own company