Our claim as a research institute is to develop ideas into innovation. Thus, working at SISP means on the one hand participating in ever new developments and trends. On the other hand, this means actively shaping the future advancements in a wide variety of areas, too. As an organisation we want to offer the possibilities under which the progression to a creative personality is feasible. As creative personalities, we understand those people, who want to use their competencies and courage to realize substantive contributions to companies as well as to society itself. We want to enable our employees to be successful and to achieve their personal goals.
We are searching for personalities, who bring in their strengths and who want to improve their outstanding competencies by bringing forth the new in a self-organized manner.
What we offer:
- challenging and varying tasks
- the opportunity to work independently
- a dynamic, open-minded and inspiring environment
- flat organizational structures and rapid decision-making
- an interdisciplinary team and a friendly atmosphere
- a focused development of your individual competencies
- flexible deployment
Unfortunately, there are no job vacancies at the moment. Please visit this page later or send your unsolicited application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Katharina Helm, M.A.
Head of Doctorate Program
Phone: +49 7032 945890