- MBA or Master’s degree in a relevant field or comparable degree
- Preferably a minimum of five years post-qualifying full-time work experience
- Very good English language skills (IELTS 7.0 or equivalent)
- Successfully completed selection process
- A first idea of your research project with focus on the research topics leadership, personality or innovation in case of financing the DBA program by yourself or
- A business company, that supports your doctorate and for which you will carry out research in a relevant field. We would be glad to support you in coordinating your research project and/or finding an appropriate partner company.
- DBA application form (online application form)
- Motivation letter (in English)
- CV (in English)
- Degree certificate including transcript of records
- Language certificate (IELTS 7.0 or equivalents such as e.g. recent studies in the English language or confirmation of English as a main language of communication at your place of work)
- Job references
- Contact details of two referees
We use a differentiated multistage selection procedure based on the model you have selected for performing your DBA. Once we checked your documents, we will conduct a telephone interview with you. This is followed by a personal conversation with the potential supervisor of the doctoral project. Otherwise, if your doctoral thesis is financed by a company, you will first take the KODE®-Evaluation and an interview in the company. In case that your application is successful, you will be admitted to the program.
Find below the steps of our multistage selection procedure:
The KODE®-Evaluation serves as an instrument for competency diagnostics and development, and has been approved by an independent institute according to DIN 33430. It confronts you with situations that reflect on skills that are essential for everyday work life. The KODE®-Evaluation gives us an overview of your competencies and experience. In addition, the test offers you a very good basis for your own strengths and weaknesses profile, which you can draw on in job interviews.
We would be glad to support our applicants in finding a suitable partner company. Similarly, we would be happy to assist companies as well in finding the right candidate for the DBA program. Please contact us on this behalf via firstname.lastname@example.org.